watchmaking
PANERAI
Artistic-image-PAM00652_Luminor-1950-Regatta-PCYC_1549365
Prev
Nouveautes
Next

PANERAI

Since 1860

Founded in 1860 in Florence, combining a boutique, a workshop and a watchmaking school, Officine Panerai was for years the supplier of precision instruments to the Italian Navy, first equipping its frogmen commando. The projects that emerged during this period, including the Luminor and Radiomir watches, remained concealed for years by military secrecy until it was acquired by the Richemont Group in 1997 and subsequently launched onto the international market. Today, Officine Panerai develops and produces its own movements and watches—at the intersection of history, Italian design and Swiss manufacturing perfection—in its factory in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.

Official website: https://www.panerai.com